Who Are We?Coalition for a DSP Living Wage
The Coalition is comprised of families, community provider agencies, Direct Support Professionals and people with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
What is a DSP?Making it Possible
DSPs support individuals with complex needs that include physical, intellectual, or behavioral challenges and health conditions.
Coalition NewsUpdates on Coalition Advocacy Efforts
The latest news, updates and action items to secure a DSP living wage.
- Important Update for DSP Rally Parking May 8, 2019
- Self advocate Erin talks about the importance of DSPs (VIDEO) April 30, 2019
- Service coordinator outlines the important work of DSPs in video message April 30, 2019
- Rally for Competitive DSP Wages on May 13, 2019 April 30, 2019
- Rally at the New Jersey State House in Trenton on Monday, May 13 April 10, 2019
- FY2020 Budget Call to Action with Talking Points March 21, 2019
- The Direct Support Workforce Crisis: An Added Challenge for People with Developmental Disabilities March 21, 2019
- FY2020 Budget Summary March 21, 2019
- Help Support Direct Service Providers December 6, 2018
- Letters to the editor: Raise wages for Direct Support Professionals; Anti-Hunger Fight Continues; No to DPDA November 14, 2018