Who Are We?Coalition for a DSP Living Wage
The Coalition is comprised of families, community provider agencies, Direct Support Professionals and people with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
What is a DSP?Making it Possible
DSPs support individuals with complex needs that include physical, intellectual, or behavioral challenges and health conditions.
Coalition NewsUpdates on Coalition Advocacy Efforts
The latest news, updates and action items to secure a DSP living wage.
- Join us Thursday, Feb. 13, 2020 to support Senate bill S-1194 to increase DSP wages February 12, 2020
- Bill Up in the Senate to increase DSP wages on Thursday! February 11, 2020
- Indexing DSP Wage – One Pager January 22, 2020
- Join the DSP Coalition NEXT Tues, Jan 14 at the Statehouse! January 8, 2020
- Join the DSP Coalition in Trenton and Send a Thanksgiving Letter November 19, 2019
- Governor Approves $20 Million DSP Wage Increase July 2, 2019
- Call for Action to Governor Murphy for Budget June 19, 2019
- June 13th Advocacy Day at the Statehouse – More Details June 12, 2019
- It’s Budget GO Time – join us at the State House for a mini Advocacy Day June 13 June 5, 2019
- Important Update for DSP Rally Parking May 8, 2019