Who Are We?Coalition for a DSP Living Wage
The Coalition is comprised of families, community provider agencies, Direct Support Professionals and people with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
What is a DSP?Making it Possible
DSPs support individuals with complex needs that include physical, intellectual, or behavioral challenges and health conditions.
Coalition NewsUpdates on Coalition Advocacy Efforts
The latest news, updates and action items to secure a DSP living wage.
- Good News! Gov Includes DSP Wage Increase in FY 2021 Budget proposal! August 26, 2020
- Call for Action: We need YOUR help to ensure DSP wages are not a casualty of the budget shortfall! August 18, 2020
- The DSP Coalition Thanks Bonnie Brien August 3, 2020
- Call for Action please tell lawmakers Support DSP’s in the FY 2021 Budget July 15, 2020
- DSP’s from ALL community settings are essential! May 18, 2020
- Raising Awareness of DSP’s as Essential Workers April 20, 2020
- It’s FY2021 Budget GO Time and We Need Your Voice! March 11, 2020
- Good News! Gov Murphy Funds DSP Wage Increase in His FY 2021 budget March 2, 2020
- Join us Thursday, Feb. 13, 2020 to support Senate bill S-1194 to increase DSP wages February 12, 2020
- Bill Up in the Senate to increase DSP wages on Thursday! February 11, 2020