Who Are We?Coalition for a DSP Living Wage
The Coalition is comprised of families, community provider agencies, Direct Support Professionals and people with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
What is a DSP?Making it Possible
DSPs support individuals with complex needs that include physical, intellectual, or behavioral challenges and health conditions.
Coalition NewsUpdates on Coalition Advocacy Efforts
The latest news, updates and action items to secure a DSP living wage.
- Join the DSP Coalition in Trenton and Send a Thanksgiving Letter November 19, 2019
- Governor Approves $20 Million DSP Wage Increase July 2, 2019
- Call for Action to Governor Murphy for Budget June 19, 2019
- June 13th Advocacy Day at the Statehouse – More Details June 12, 2019
- It’s Budget GO Time – join us at the State House for a mini Advocacy Day June 13 June 5, 2019
- Important Update for DSP Rally Parking May 8, 2019
- Self advocate Erin talks about the importance of DSPs (VIDEO) April 30, 2019
- Service coordinator outlines the important work of DSPs in video message April 30, 2019
- Rally for Competitive DSP Wages on May 13, 2019 April 30, 2019
- Rally at the New Jersey State House in Trenton on Monday, May 13 April 10, 2019